The Project Co-ordinator is responsible for the day to day running of the SCCUL Sanctuary & the Bizmentors programme. The Co-ordinator will be based in the SCCUL Sanctuary, Kilcornan, Clarenbridge on days of use and otherwise in SCCUL Enterprises Centre, Ballybane, Galway
Sanctuary project responsibilities include:
- Organise & co-ordinate client therapy days
- Facilities Management
- Meeting & greeting Sanctuary Users
- Catering for events, ensuring that the Sanctuary is HACCP compliant
- Ensure all records are kept up to date in the sanctuary i.e. groups attending, food allergies, food temperatures, etc.
- Ensure that all service providers and facilitators are operating within best practice guidelines
- Ensure that health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Communicate with the accounts department to ensure timely billing and reconciliation of cash received.
- Marketing, advertising, and PR
- Security – Lock up – Cash Handling
- Managing budgets and financial plans
- Supervising maintenance, supplies and equipment
- Teambuilding for companies
- Organise fund-raising events
- Grant applications
While profit is not the driving force behind the Sanctuary, the Co-Ordinator must strike a balance between client satisfaction and effective business management to ensure viability into the future.
Bizmentors project responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the Bizmentors programme
- Correspondence with mentees & mentors
- Assist with mentee & mentor matches
- Update the Bizmentors advisory board at monthly meetings
- Create a CRM database
- Create & deliver presentations to interested parties
- Develop and implement a bizmentors marketing strategy
- Update the Bizmentors website, blogging & social media activity and e-zine production.
- Organise mentoring networking events & seminars
- Source funding & prepare grant applications to secure future financing
This list is not exhaustive list and other tasks may be included as business needs dictates
Desirable Requirements for this role
- Experience working in a not for profit organisation
- Event Management
- Experience in fundraising and grant applications
Salary is commensurate with experience €26 – €32K p.a.
Hours of work: 40 per week
Applications should be made by emailing a current Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing date: 14th February 2018
SCCUL Enterprises CLG is an equal opportunities employer
|Job Category||Project Co-Ordinator|